We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service, but we never want to become complacent; regular reviews, quality audits and examination of our work, whether it’s internal or external, is the key to ensuring our customers receive the very best from us. Here are some of the ways that our service is accredited.
- Customer Service Excellence (CSE) – a government standard awarded to organisations that provide the highest quality of customer service.
- Investors in People (IIP) – for commitment to developing customers and workforce (in our case, directly employed staff and freelance linguists).
- ISO 9001 – a British Assessment Bureau standard awarded to organisations that consistently apply a customer focus to all their work.
- Membership of the Institute of Translators and Interpreters – a professional body that demands adherence to its code of conduct.
- Membership of the Association of Sign Language Interpreters – an organisation that encourages its members to continuously develop their staff.
- Registration with the National Register of Communication Professionals working with Deaf and Deafblind People (NRCPD) – a body that sets standards of professional practice and ensures that only professionals who meet those standards can carry an NRCPD photo ID card.